We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Plus Suspension Kit Part #38155.880 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert M (Pineville, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Suburban — Apr 01, 2016 10:35 AM
Kit was easy to install. Did not take 7 hrs unlike the other reviews. Truck handles like its brand new. Best brand of lowering suspension on the market today!!
Reviewed by Geoffrey B (Graham, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Suburban — Nov 03, 2012 4:52 AM
The kit went on easily. Handles much better now. I would have liked to had an additional 1" drop in the back but overall very pleased with the setup.
Ships By 12/15
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:38155.880
- Front bar diameter: 38mm
- Rear bar diameter: 32mm
- Front bar is not adjustable
- Rear bar is not adjustable
- Note: A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- Note: Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit may be needed if vehicle cannot be aligned close to factory specs
- can you adjust the height of the eibach springs
- eibach pro-truck system lowering kit
- eibach rear camber kit
- lowering kit for 2004 nissan maxima
- 2011 ford f250 gap guards
- acura suspension parts
- vw lowering kits
- 2007 dodge ram drop kits
- suspension a air pour ford f 350
- f150 suspension kits
- auto truck bed covers
- rubberized floor mats
- wide rear view mirrors