We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Alignment Kits Part #5.81260K Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Levino V (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Altima — Aug 27, 2015 4:31 PM
For all my Alti fame, what you get looks nothing like the initial pic. You get camber bolts. For my drop I only needed the front camber bolts not the rear. I have 16 inch wheels with standard tire size. With the Eibach pro kit and KYB shocks/struts it was negative 1 camber in the front. They are very easy to install and do exactly what you need them to.
Reviewed by Justin F (Madisonville, TN) — Oct 20, 2011 9:17 AM
The kit arrived very fast as usual from AutoAnything and included all the necessary hardware and instructions to install. I was able to take the front to -1.75* camber as stated for use in auto-cross racing.
Ships By 3/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:5.81260K
- Full kit for left wheel and right wheel
- eibach springs
- dodge challenger se lowering springs
- 2005 cavalier front sway bar removal
- eibach pro system plus review mustang
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- acura suspension parts
- air bag suspension for trucks
- air shocks for nissan titan
- does my 05' vw passat have load leveling?
- lift kit for kia sorento
- pickup truck caps
- truck trailer hitches
- home garage accessories