We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Eibach Pro-Alignment Kits Part #5.81270K Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael T (MARQUETTE, MI) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota MR2 — Oct 23, 2012 9:10 PM
I paired this up with Koni struts and Tien springs that would lower the car 1.5 inches. Fortunately, and I say fortunately because as it turn out they were not needed, they did not fit within the strut by about 1mm. A lot for metal bolts. When I had the alignment done, to factory specs, the lowering did not change the camber enough to require the bolts, so they sit in my closet next to my spidy-man costume from second grade.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 9/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:5.81270K
- Full kit for left wheel and right wheel
- eibach lowering springs
- eibach sway bar review honda si
- installing springs on a chevy sonic
- 2011 mustang eibich pro plus kit
- 6 inch lift kit chevy silverado
- air bags for truck suspension
- datsun 521 air bag kit
- dodge ram levelling kit
- 2004 envoy suspension upgrade
- air suspension compressor touareg
- bed rail protectors
- bike carriers for suv
- seat covers for suvs