We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Belltech Anti-Sway Bar Sets Part #5470 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Gary W. R (Bonaire, GA) Reviewed for a 1991 Ford Mustang — Dec 22, 2011 6:21 AM
The pictures of these sets show the mounting brackets with the bushings,they don't come with the brackets, that's fine if you're just replacing the stock one. If your car does not have one at all, like mine that someone had removed, then you have to go find brackets. Also it was supposed to come with 2 9" long bolts for stock ride height mounting, mine was missing one of the bolts. Try and find a 9" hardened bolt. Overall it is a nice sway bar.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 1151015
Ships Between 9/21 - 9/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:5470
- bell tech lowering shackles lowest price
- belltech 1970 camaro sway bar
- belltech surbarban flip
- belltech tacoma spring
- acura sway bars
- lowering springs for 2007 infinity g35
- toyota suspension
- eibach lowering springs audi a4 review
- 2001 ford ranger sway bar
- 2010 nissan armada lift kit
- bumper guards
- chrome accessories for cars
- pick up truck bed covers