We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Belltech Anti-Sway Bar Sets Part #5506 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by matthew w (ARAB, AL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — Feb 11, 2013 12:29 PM
These sway bars are a great addition to any Tahoe. Noticeably stabilizes the ride and gets the tail wagging in check. My '07 is lowered with Belltech drop struts and rear springs w/Air lift helper bags and it rides very well as it still has factory springs on the drop struts. I'm still using factory wheels and tires. I highly recommend these bars regardless of the ride height or driving style of your '07-up Tahoe.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 115115
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:5506
- Note: Rear sway bar does not include a hardware kit (polyurethane bushings and sturdy mounting hardware)
- belltech drop spindles bel-2000
- 1998 dodge ram 1500 2wd front bump stop
- 803sp belltech
- anti sway bar for 57 belair
- chrysler suspension
- ford truck roll bars
- truck suspension air bags
- suspension hummer h3 2005
- 1999 gmc stabilizer bar
- 2002 ford f150 3"" suspension lift
- suv roof racks
- truck toolboxes
- bicycle carriers