We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Belltech Anti-Sway Bar Sets Part #5551 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jacob W (Knoxville, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Aug 14, 2012 7:20 AM
ordered the rear swaybar set for my 07 f150 and the sway bar had about 2 inches lacking of lining up the correct way. and the only way you could have attached the sway bar, the dogbone links would rub against your shocks. so overall the bar was not even close to fitting.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 115115
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:5551
- Note: Rear sway bar does not include a hardware kit (polyurethane bushings and sturdy mounting hardware)
- belltech suspension
- belltech 6400
- belltech 9512
- 1990 chevy silverado lowering kit bump stops
- 2000 chevrolet s10 front sway bar
- how much to lift a chevy silverado 4 inches
- hyundai suspension parts
- del sol sway bar
- what is the best leveling kit for f150
- 1991 corolla suspension
- auto chrome accessories
- custom dash
- seat cover for suv