We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Belltech Coil Spring Kit Part #5846 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Octavio N (Garden Grove, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Oct 27, 2011 9:44 AM
I first tried the Eibach springs and was not happy with less than an inch of lowering, so I got the Belltech springs which lowered the rear exactly 1.5 inches, the front was lowered by only 1 inch..the rear sits perfect, the front needs to come down by half an inch. As for the ride, its a lowered car there for sacrifice is always the case, I normaly add KYB Gas shocks when I lower my cars, but KYB has yet to come out with Gas shocks for the new Camaros. But overall I'm satisfied, kind of...and would recomend the Belltechs over the Eibachs any day.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 115115
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:5846
- belltech suspension lowering kit
- 2 lowering inch kit for dakota
- bell tech shocks
- belltech 917sp
- body lift covers
- eibach springs for vw eurovan camper
- lowering kits for mercedes benz
- rancho shocks 2011 chevy 3500 hd
- 2008 madza3 dashboard top
- 1998 chevy s10 performance leaf
- auto anything performance chips
- seat cover truck
- winter floor mats for trucks