We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Belltech Coil Spring Kit Part #4270 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Rodney S (ROYAL OAKS, CA) Reviewed for a 1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max — May 03, 2017 6:47 AM
At first, I lowered my 92 Mighty Max by installing lowering blocks on the rear end and cutting a coil and a half off of the front coil springs. I achieved the look I wanted, however, the ride was too stiff for my tastes. I installed the Belltech coil spring kit along with Belltech street performance shocks in front and rear. Needless to say, I should have done this in the first place. Now I have the look I want along with a much smoother ride. I recommend.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 115115
Ships Between 5/22 - 5/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:4270
- belltech drop spindles
- belltech lowering springs lowering
- belltech shocks 9543
- silverado belltech shackles 1"
- chrysler suspension
- lift kits for ford trucks
- mercedes benz lowering springs
- fx 45 lowering springs
- lift kit 01 durango rancho
- 2012 camry lowering springs
- pick up truck storage boxes
- rail caps for trucks
- cargo bags for vans