We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Belltech Shackles and Hangers Part #6905 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by RYAN K (Fort Collins, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Soul — May 28, 2014 6:50 AM
Lowered to exact spec. All the parts fit as intended. I also used Belltech 2" lowering springs in the front and the all together tracking and ride of the truck improved dramatically from the stock ride. Got the look I was going for.
Reviewed by Brian I (Des Moines, IA) Reviewed for a 1988 Chevy C/K 3500 — Jul 30, 2012 8:29 PM
Nice stuff !! Truck came apart easy which made the project easier! I put this on a c3500 regular cab 2wd it does fit the same with a slight modification to a bed mount factory bracket. My opinion is this isn't for the beginner home garage-you need an air compressor with enough jam to run an air chisel at minimum I used a torch to cut the rivets on the stock hangers. In total it was a 6 hr project by my self. Stuff from belltech is top notch
- Save 20% Use Promo Code 115120
Ships Between 3/28 - 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:6905
- Note: Using a C-Section kit for additional travel is recommended
- springs or drop spindles to lower car?
- 2005 ford f-150 belltech street performance shocks
- bel air belltech
- best flip kit for nnbs
- 1991 honds accord bra
- datsun 521 air bag kit
- lowering shackles chevy
- 08 chevy malibu performance suspension
- 2009 lowered yukon denali
- 3" suspension lift 2008 kia sorento
- automobile window deflectors
- custom car floor mats rubber