We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Belltech Lowering Kit Part #757SP Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stan S (Concord, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Yukon — Dec 25, 2014 8:15 AM
I've always had lowered trucks in the past and never had issues, purchase a Belltech kit with SP shocks F/R for my Yukon. Had it installed, and for some reason the rearend takes bumps very harshly even at low speeds, hitting the bump stops and creating a not so pleasant ride especially for passengers. I think the rear shocks are too soft. Looks great, but rides like c#%*p. Had to revert back to oem rears with shock extenders. "Has anyone else come across the same problem"?
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 115115
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front 1"- 3" - Rear 2"- 3"
- Part #:757SP
- bell tech
- belltech lowering kit for 2006 silverado
- buy street performance shocks
- 2008 chevy colorado belltech rear swaybar pics
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- infiniti suspension
- lowering shackles chevy
- 2006 chevrolet silverado leveling kit
- lower my 1999 chevy tahoe
- acura tl suspension
- chrome for trucks
- cold-air intake system
- san diego truck accessories