We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Belltech Lowering Kit Part #443SP Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by George C (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — May 09, 2015 10:27 PM
Needed to grind off whole were shocks in front could not fit it's a little bit tight and the rubber rings were to thick cut them in half to put on nuts this worked besides it it works and feels great because it's a 4 cyl it does not drop to 2 inch in front only about 1inch and a quarter above all I looks great with little noticability
Reviewed by Blake D (HYRUM, UT) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 22, 2014 7:51 AM
The kit was fairly easy to install, one problem is the front shocks are fatter than stock and didn't fit going up through the bottom of the spring had to drop the spring against and install through the top with a little bit of force to get to fit. Performs well, made my little truck feel like a sports car.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 115115
- Rebates: $150 Details
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front 2" - Rear 3"
- Part #:443SP
- bell tech lowering shackles lowest price
- belltech 5421
- 98 nissan frontier drop spindles
- street performance shocks
- hummer lift kits
- 2000 chevy s10 drop hangers
- ford truck suspension leveling kits
- dodge ram front suspension
- 2002 jeep grand cherokee lowering kit
- 09 chevy silverado leveling kits
- headlamps for cars
- man cave stools
- running boards for suv