We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Belltech Lowering Kit Part #664SP Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Josue R (Enid, OK) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy Blazer — May 06, 2015 10:48 PM
This kit is awesome. It lowered my truck exactly the way it said it would. I would recommend to have a c-notch installed in the rear because it will bottom out on the bumps. Other than that this kit is great.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 378115
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Front 2"- 3" - Rear 4"
- Part #:664SP
- belltech drop spindles
- belltech street performance shocks reviews
- belkin shackles and hangers
- belltech bump stop kit
- 2000 chevy s10 drop hangers
- ford focus assessories
- toyota suspension
- eibach pro kit for 2012 civic sedan ex
- lift kits for 1994 toyota pickup
- lowering kit for sierra
- hitch tow
- carbon fiber dash trim kits
- auto window rain guard