We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts Part #9552 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Willem S (Huntersville, NC) — Jul 06, 2015 8:28 AM
I put these on a rat rod truck to replace the nearly 40 year old shocks that were on it. Since the truck was lowered a bit (in addition to a Z cut frame), I had a discussion with a sales person on the phone prior to ordering. The sales person was dead on about the fit and it was one of the more satisfying projects I've tackled. Easy to install, relatively inexpensive and measurable results! I can actually make it over the speed humps in our neighborhood without scraping due to bounce!
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 1151015
Ships Between 9/22 - 9/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Lowering Range: Front 0"- 3" - Rear 0"- 4"
- Part #:9552
- belltech drop spindles bel-2000
- belltech street performance shocks 9512
- 1990 chevy silverado lowering kit bump stops
- belltech chevy s10 lowering spindles
- jeep shock absorbers
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- scion suspension
- shocks for f350
- air shock for chevy 3500
- lowering blocks for 2013 dodge grand caravan
- drip guards automotive
- suv cargo mats vehicle
- what is the best truck tuner