We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts Part #9545 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by chris j (GRASS VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Sierra — Apr 19, 2016 7:09 AM
I needed the stiffer ride with where I live. My truck had a long bounce with the old shocks I had. I'm extremely pleased with the dampening on these shocks. They handle themselves well in corners under load. Thanks belltech, these have improved my ride and made my fun drives through the twisty roads a more enjoyable and exciting drive.
Reviewed by Juan L (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Mar 26, 2014 9:35 AM
before i installed the shocks the ride was rough and stiff. big day and night difference with these shocks. i reccomend them to anyone with a lowered truck.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 115115
Ships Between 7/28 - 8/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Lowering Range: Front 2"- 3" - Rear 0"- 4"
- Part #:9545
- belltech drop spindles
- 1 lowering springs
- street performance shocks
- acura suspension parts
- bmw 740i tie chains
- body lift kits for gmc free shipping
- air shocks for dodge durango
- saab 9-3 eibach reviews
- shocks and struts jeep commander
- auto mats suv
- carpeted custom fit car mats
- best truck tool box with ladder racks