We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts Part #25003 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrew V (Rancho Cordova, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — May 07, 2012 11:11 AM
These struts are the way to go. I've tried many other lowering manufacturers and .nothing. rides the way these belltech struts lowered 2 inches with stock coils do. Just buy them and you'll be happy u did. Auto anything delivered them before expected and I got them for the be best price.
Reviewed by eddie m (winchester, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Cadillac Escalade — Mar 20, 2012 5:06 AM
Well i have not install them yet because i'm still waiting for my lowering kit and who knows when they are in back order till now
- Save 20% Use Promo Code 115120
Ships Between 3/24 - 3/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Lowering Range +2"- 2"
- Part #:25003
- Add from a +2" lift to lowering the vehicle a maximum of 2", which is adjustable in1/2" increments
- belltech drop spindles
- 1966 mustang performance sway bar
- belltech 9515 price
- will belltech shocks lower my rear
- leaf springs 97 nissan hardbody
- honda shocks and struts
- chrysler suspension
- excursion suspension upgrade
- gmc envoy shocks
- helper leaf springs tundra
- intake systems
- performance brake rotors
- truck step rails