We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts Part #25009 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Phillip L (GREENSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Armada — Mar 29, 2016 1:42 PM
I knew from the beginning I wanted to lower my truck after getting my rims. I just didn't know whether I wanted 24s or 26s. Well, I choose 26s...I knew I would have some fender wheel space I wanted to remove. Did some research and found these and I am very pleased with the ride and the ride height. Bumps are not bad at all!
Reviewed by Brandon C (CORINTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Dec 17, 2012 7:59 AM
they worked perfect on my 05 Titan, only problem I have had with them is when we perchased a set for my dads 08 Tundra they did not even lower it a half inch. Other than that they fit and ride great.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code 115120
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Lowering Range +2"- 2"
- Part #:25009
- Add from a +2" lift to lowering the vehicle a maximum of 2", which is adjustable in1/2" increments
- springs or drop spindles to lower car?
- bell tech 2107
- belltech 1970 camaro sway bar
- belltech 5805 lowering spring deals
- ford shocks
- infiniti suspension
- lincoln front liscense plate
- best lift kit for toyota tacoma
- 98 volvo v70 lowering springs
- q5 accesories
- splash guards
- car chrome accessories
- power chips for trucks