We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts Part #10101I Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Gary B (SALTILLO, MS) Reviewed for a 1995 Dodge Dakota — Mar 18, 2014 7:55 PM
,per Richard m.:( bottom a/arm hole on a 95 dodge Dakota where you remove/replace shocks are 1.75") this was much help in my situation. the s/p shocks is appr. 2",i put a rimmer in my drill and rimmed hole out about 1/8" from mount hole around to the other.now pitch the metal dust cover.there to big in dia. I use flex rubber covers like goes on 4 wheel drives,also used on pro comp shocks.note, Pro Comp shocks will work if you don't want to do all this .ps this should be sent to kw thanks gary b
- Save 20% Use Promo Code 115120
Ships Between 3/22 - 3/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Lowering Range 1"- 3"
- Part #:10101I
- drop spindles 2508
- nissan hardbody sway bars bell tech
- shocks for lexus
- ford truck suspension leveling kits
- how much to lift a chevy silverado 4 inches
- lift kit for ford ranger 2010
- air ride for a 2011 silverado
- what are the best shocks for my truck
- cattle guards for trucks
- custom truck floor mats
- hitch for car