We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts Part #10104I Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kenneth B (MACON, GA) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-150 — Jan 19, 2014 11:21 AM
Good shock for the money. All parts came with the shocks and they were easy to put on even for an old guy (age 62) my age. Have not put a lot of miles on the shocks but initial thoughts were a good, firm ride but not too harsh a ride.
Reviewed by Isaac S (Jay, OK) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Feb 19, 2013 4:27 PM
Awesome shocks! They are pretty stiff and make your vehicle handle great around curves. I replaced my stock shocks with these and I'm really pleased with these. Just do yourself a favor and quit reading this and click buy!
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 115115
Ships Between 5/23 - 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Lowering Range 0"- 2"
- Part #:10104I
- bell tech lowering shackles lowest price
- bump stop kit
- price on 3 5 drop kit
- the best drop shocks for silverado
- eibach springs for vw eurovan camper
- ford shocks
- 2011 ford f250 gap guards
- 2003 chevy silverado suspension
- transmission pan 2003 dodge ram 1500
- how to replace shocks on 2005 chevy silverado
- truck tonneau
- brake rotors and pads
- garage stools with logos