We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Transmission Pan Part #46-70052 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joe R (Overbrook, KS) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Oct 12, 2016 3:03 PM
Installing the pan was pretty easy, just your normal mess. I took my truck for a 50 mile drive to see if the trans temp had changed. It did, reduced it by about 15 degrees. Now one small step to complete. I have a small pan leak. Most likely my fault to be soon remedied. Pan looks great.
Reviewed by Ricky S (Atoka, TN) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jul 24, 2013 6:37 AM
The only reason I bought this pan is because of dodge transmissions having so many problems. I had my transmission rebuilt and figured it would not hurt to have a bigger better pan. Holding 3 more quarts of fluid couldn't hurt right!! Also nice to have a place to put a sensor right in the pan for a trans gauge.
Reviewed by William M K (Gray, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — May 29, 2012 9:28 AM
It came with everything needed to do the install, was simple swap, good fit and finish. plan to purchase the AFE third member cover.
Ships Between 12/11 - 12/13
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Machined Fins - Black
- Part #:46-70052
- 3-4 quart additional capacity over factory pan
- Includes magnetic drain plug and additional 1/8" NPT port for temperature sensor
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Optional Accessory Available: aFe Transmission Pan Gasket aFe Part # 46-70055
- afe suspension systems
- air suspention toyota tundra
- buy viair 10003
- ford f250 2011 leveling havey load
- ford truck suspension leveling kits
- lowering springs for 2007 infinity g35
- add a leaf spring for lift on dodge truck
- transmission pan 2003 dodge ram 1500
- vw jetta suspension upgrade
- chevy bumper stops
- roof carrier
- suv seat covers
- high performance auto air filters