We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts Part #RS7371 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel R (SIMI VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jul 16, 2016 2:38 PM
sI ordered the RS 7000 shocks for my 2006 Silverado. I installed them myself, took about 2 1/2 hours working slow. I was hesitant to do this on my own, as I hadn't before, but after watching a few videos on youtube, I felt this was maintenance I could do. I saved about 400.00 doing it myself, vs having a shop do them for me. If you are considering changing your shocks, go for it! it was fun and easy, and trucks rides nice and smooth. I would purchase these shocks again!
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 111610
- Rebates: $300 Details
Ships Between 3/30 - 4/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:RS7371
- Shocks are sold individually
- cheap rancho shocks
- cheapest rancho 9000xl shocks
- rancho air shocks compressor
- rancho lift kits
- datsun 521 air bag kit
- lexus excessories
- mazda suspension lift kits
- mighty portable air compressor
- 89 ford f150 front suspension
- shocks for 1999 toyota tacoma 4x4
- car trailer hitches
- cattle guards for trucks
- custom truck floor mats