We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kits Part #KT09116BK Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by shawn d (CALIFORNIA, MD) — Oct 29, 2014 11:38 AM
Kit works great, easy install with regular shop tools, I do advise to get the rear 1.5" spacer also, with just this the front end kit it does sit a little high in the front.
Reviewed by nima m (Daniel Island, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 14, 2014 5:48 AM
I purchased this Kit and had a shop install it. I really can't speak about the ease of installation since I didn't do it but I can tell you that it didn't exactly level my truck. After the install, the front seems to sit noticeably hight (probably 1") than the back. So now I either need to put 1" blocks on the back to level it out or just live with it. The box said this was a 2 1/2" leveling kit. I'm guessing it needed to be closer to 1 1/2" to level out my truck. This was just my experience.
Reviewed by Caleb W (GREEN MOUNTAIN, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 02, 2013 8:09 PM
This kit is fairly easy to install, however when using a coil spacer there is often a roar in the front end when you reach 45 mph. Also getting a shock with a 2.5 inch spacer in place is not easy.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code 415920
Ships Between 3/29 - 3/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:KT09116BK
- Includes front strut spacers and hardware
- Wheel alignment is recommended after install
- daystar shocks
- daystar stinger bump stops
- coil spring spacers for toyota t100
- daystar comfort ride lift kits kg09105bk
- datsun 521 air bag kit
- air bad kit dodge air lift
- air ride kits for chevy trucks
- 2000 dodge durango rancho lift
- 95 f350 2wd lift kits
- orv wrangler lift review
- wind guard
- bicycle racks for cars reviews
- custom fit car seat covers