We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kits Part #KG09107 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Tom Q (CORTEZ, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Dec 18, 2012 8:38 AM
I installed the Daystar Leveling kit to my 2007 Chevy Silverado. The kit was very easy to install and actually gave me a 3 1/2 inch lift. I had to lower the torsion adjustments to get it to level position. The torsion keys are made of Forged Steel which is what you want for strength. The shock extension are very thick and strong steel as well. Make sure you call the dealership to find out what color torsion keys are installed in your vehicle before application. Very satisfied with the kit.
Ships Between 8/25 - 8/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:KG09107
- Includes front torsion keys and extended shock brackets
- Wheel alignment is recommended after install
- Works with purple, blue, brown, and yellow factory torsion keys
- daystar auto
- daystar coilspring spacers
- 2 inch levelling kit with scorpion shocks ram 3500 review
- review scorpion shocks
- air suspension hyundai
- 1996 gmc sierra leveling
- jaguar lifter kit
- ford fusion suspension
- 2006 gmc sierra 1500 leveling kit
- 2012 ram 1500 body lift kit
- automotive gauges
- dashboard kits
- suv luggage racks