We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kits Part #KG09114 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Keirh W (LANDER, WY) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Oct 17, 2015 6:37 AM
After having this Kit installed. It did change the ride a tad bit. It made it a little stiffer. But here is where the problem rises. My truck now sits a bit taller in the front. I order a 2 inch leveling kit and it raised my truck 3 inches. I'm a little stumped. I'm hoping to drive on it for a bit and the truck will settle. If not. I will remove the kit and replace it with another.
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:KG09114
- Includes front torsion keys and extended shock brackets
- Wheel alignment is recommended after install
- Works with orange, green, or white factory color coded torsion keys
- daystar lift systems
- 99 grand cherokee daystar lift
- scorpion shocks
- daystar leveling kit kf09049bk
- add a leaf spring for lift on dodge truck
- 1996 gmc sierra leveling
- lexus suspension parts
- lift kit for a 2003 chevy suburban 2500
- f150 suspension upgrades
- 1997 2500 lift kit
- bike racks for suvs
- garage stuff
- suv cargo carriers