We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
TEIN S.TECH Lowering Springs Part #SKM98-AUB00 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lyn R (Shorewood, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Mazda 3 — Jun 06, 2013 8:59 PM
I drive my car everyday so I wanted to tighten my suspension, not Just slam it. The springs dropped my car nicely about a inch and A half. My car rides a lot tighter especially at high speeds...no floating Feeling. I thought they were gonna ride really stiff, but are very similar At normal driving. All in all a very good upgrade for my car
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:SKM98-AUB00
- tein suspension systems
- tein s tech lowering springs review
- 2012 scion tc tein s tech
- eibach pro kit dodge challenger
- ford focus assessories
- air bags for truck suspension
- chrysler suspension
- 1994 chevy cprice lowering springs
- toyota tundra suspension upgrades
- airbag suspension 2008 mustang
- auto floor mat
- high flow air filter
- rain deflectors