We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
TEIN S.TECH Lowering Springs Part #SKQ30-AUB00 Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by madison s (IRMO, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Scion tC — Sep 15, 2015 9:19 PM
I really enjoy these springs. Not as low as I want, but coil overs are too expensive and these springs drop your car just enough for a daily driver. Definitely closed my wheel gap
Reviewed by Stephen H (Laurel, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Scion tC — Jun 30, 2015 8:40 PM
Perfect way to eliminate wheel gap on my 2011 tC. Firm ride, but as long as you have good shocks, struts, the car rides well and corners very flat. Better quality than the Eibach Sportline springs I replaced. No suspension noise in the front or rear.
Reviewed by jesse c (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Scion tC — Mar 18, 2014 12:56 PM
these are amazing! they aren't stiff, they literally took away 99% body roll and I think the other 1% is just from my body moving in the seat during a fast turn. I have tested them out and coming from my trd 1" drop I couldn't be happier, no wheel gap! ..this website is always my go to guys with all my car fb pages and myself I loved everythings they did and communicated with me..easy to install its basic spring installation and the instructions were on point..very happy tein love you guys
Reviewed by Quang L (NORCROSS, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Scion tC — Mar 21, 2013 9:14 PM
Awesome mod I've done to my car. Gave my car a super aggressive stance and the handling is amazing. Shipping was extremely fast and the box was very well packaged. I would strongly recommend this to anyone that wants to lower their car while keeping the versatility of their car. Awesome product, would definitely buy again for another car.
Reviewed by Leo C (MONTEREY PARK, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Scion tC — Jan 17, 2013 10:52 AM
Lowers the car well enough that the wheels are quite flush with the fenders. The ride quality isn't as bad as some people put it to be. It's honestly not much worse than stock. The car handles like a racecar on corners though. Excellent product.
Reviewed by Nate D (NORTHAMPTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Scion tC — Sep 13, 2012 8:15 PM
By far my favorite mod to my car! I love the drop and I would definatly order from auto anything again because the shipping was super fast and it was free!!!!!' The ride is awesome might be a lil stiffer but is just a all around amazing stance/look!
Ships Between 12/13 - 12/15
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:SKQ30-AUB00
- tein suspension systems
- tein springs 2004 nissan maxima
- 350z tein s tech
- eibach pro kit for mazda 3 review
- chrysler suspension
- jeep air tanks
- lowering kits for mercedes benz
- coil springs 1993 subaru impreza
- air suspension to lower a tundra
- audi tt rear springs
- car liners
- engine chip
- window air deflectors