We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
TEIN H.TECH Lowering Springs Part #SKA92-BUB00 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tyler W (MONMOUTH JUNCTION, NJ) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Civic — Jul 05, 2015 4:52 PM
the .8 in drop does wonders. It's not slammed by an means but it looks way better than stock height. Since it is only .8 dropped it does not ruin the performance of the Mcpherson suspension. All in all when you combine these springs with some koin yellow, and bushing the handle is unreal.!
Reviewed by Dylan H (ANDOVER, KS) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Civic — Feb 05, 2013 4:29 AM
Really like these springs on my 03 civic si. Slightly lower than stock with slightly firmer ride. Good match for Tokico HP shocks.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:SKA92-BUB00
- tein suspension systems
- tein s springs tiburon
- tein s-tech lowering springs
- eibach pro spring review
- eibach springs for vw eurovan camper
- 3 inch lift kit for chevy
- b&g suspension s2 lowering springs mazda rx7 1979-1985
- best lift kit for toyota tacoma
- ford excursion air bag suspension
- coil spring spacers 2011 gmc sierra
- cold air intake systems for trucks
- cargo bags for vans
- truck tool chest