We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
TEIN H.TECH Lowering Springs Part #SKL52-BUB00 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by carlos l (KILLEEN, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Scion tC — Sep 28, 2014 10:41 AM
Got the desired height that I wanted. Its a little lower in the front than the rear. definitely not a 2" drop though. the front is a little noisy over some bumps but I just had them put on and expect that to go away. overall, I got what I was looking for, and enjoy the ride it gives.
Reviewed by Heris M (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Scion tC — Dec 30, 2012 9:03 PM
I placed these on my tc and they look awsome!!! I thought that it would be too low for Houston's streets but it's very stable. I get good comments on the new look of my ride from everyone. Definetly a great buy!!!
Ships Between 1/18 - 1/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:SKL52-BUB00
- tein suspension systems
- discount tein lowering springs
- eibach pro kit for mazda 3 review
- 2006 mitsubishi eclipse tein s techs
- leaf springs 97 nissan hardbody
- lexus suspension parts
- lincoln front liscense plate
- ford mustang gt 1998 coil springs
- how to lift a 2011 toyota tundra
- chevy tracker suspension lift
- truck seat cover
- truck tailgates
- box truck roof racks