We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
TEIN H.TECH Lowering Springs Part #SKP02-BUB00 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by lao x (GLENWOOD, AR) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Sentra — Sep 11, 2013 2:12 PM
Installed new springs with ease. After driving around a bit with the newly installed "TEIN H.TECH Lowering Springs", I noticed a big increase in performance. Results were better acceleration, shifting, turning, and smoother ride.
Ships Between 1/16 - 1/18
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:SKP02-BUB00
- tein suspension systems
- tein h tech springs
- tein s tech
- 2004 nissan maxima drop springs
- cadi sway bars
- ford truck suspension leveling kits
- lowering springs for 2007 infinity g35
- suspension lift kits for honda pilot
- honda element lift
- chevrolet spark lowering coils
- car roof carrier auto anything
- tailgating accessories
- nerf steps