We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
TEIN H.TECH Lowering Springs Part #SKP30-BUB00 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David R (Miramar, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti G37 — Nov 23, 2016 8:14 PM
Springs give a nice modest drop when first put on when they settle after miles driven they sit at a near perfect height. They don't sit too low and the ride quality isn't that much more stiff than stock. Definitely great bang for your buck.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:SKP30-BUB00
- tein suspension systems
- mazda 3 on s tech springs
- tein s lowering springs
- eibach springs after settling g37
- hyundai suspension parts
- lowering kits for mercedes benz
- body lift kits for gmc free shipping
- 99 ford ranger body lift kit
- best coil springs for 1994 mazda miata
- hhr suspension upgrades
- mats for cars
- bicycle racks for cars
- cargo carrier