We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
TEIN H.TECH Lowering Springs Part #SKS70-BUB00 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rajmund K (PHILADELPHIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Subaru Legacy — Mar 27, 2015 8:32 PM
Like the ride quality as is just a little bit more stiffness then oem. Installed with "saggy bottom" spacers on rear to even out ride height. Item have a great look and quality fitment and finish. Awesome buy.
Reviewed by Shawn E (Gardners, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Subaru Legacy — Feb 05, 2014 6:10 AM
These springs are excellent if you want your car just a little lower than factory and the handling is a lot better than factory as well.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:SKS70-BUB00
- tein suspension systems
- are the gold tein springs good
- eibach pro kit lowering springs 2000 honda civic
- datsun suspension
- 1991 honds accord bra
- 6 inch lift kit chevy silverado
- lift 2008 expedition
- ford explorer lift kit 1996
- what are the best lowering springs for a nissan 370z
- leather seat covers for trucks
- car roof racks
- customized floor mats