We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Skyjacker Silver 9000 Steering Stabilizers Part #9110 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dwight L (Kent, WA) Reviewed for a 1989 Ford F-350 — Apr 17, 2013 8:28 PM
I have a stock pickup with oversized tires (33x12.50R16.5) with a moderately aggressive tread. The famous 'ford wander' is much less noticeable with the skyjacker installed. My pickup has a stock mounting location for the static end of the stabilizer, so I did not use the bracket for that end.
Ships By 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:9110
- Includes black shock boot
- skyjacker shocks
- skyjack stabilizer jeep
- skyjacker #7154
- easy 2inch lift for 2000 1500 sierra for towing
- jeep anti roll kits
- mazda suspension lift kits
- chrysler suspension
- 1973 international scout steering stabilizer
- 2004 jeep wrangler suspension
- 3" suspension lift 2008 kia sorento
- automotive bulbs
- car trunk liner
- discount auto seat covers