We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Pro Comp ES3000 Series Shocks Part #322504 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Alvin P (Prescott, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Liberty — Dec 29, 2013 3:26 PM
These Pro Comp shocks did improve the ride of my Jeep Liberty once I installed them. My stock shocks were not neutral in force, the piston was always applying force outward. The new ES3000 shocks work more neutral, push the piston in and it stays put, hence the smoother ride. Overall a great shock for the price!
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:322504
- pro comp suspension parts
- pro comp lift kit for 2012 dodge ram 1500
- can you use stock height shocks on a lowered truck?
- leveling kit for 2012 toyota tundra pro comp
- 2008 bmw x5 sway bar
- bmw struts
- hyundai suspension parts
- 2005 chevy blazer lift kit
- lift kits for chevy trailblazer
- front shocks for a 2003 chevy silverado
- suv liners cargo
- top 10 bike racks