We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks Part #924509 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jarred D (PALMDALE, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Ranger — May 27, 2015 11:46 PM
I own a ford ranger with a lift and don't offroad much, but when I do I push these shocks very far. They ride a little rough on the highway but the cornering is nice with them. They're very responsive and the offroading aspect of the shock is very very smooth. They hold up very well too. Definitely a steal at the price they are.
Ships Between 4/24 - 4/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:924509
- Collapsed Shock Length 14.82"
- Extended Shock Length: 24.84 in.
- Travel Length: 10.02 in.
- pro comp suspension parts
- pro comp tundra
- pro comp 222582
- pro comp level lift suspension system kits 63235
- infiniti suspension
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- shocks nissan
- 2000 silverado front springs
- 2003 ford excursion rear leaf springs
- jeep wrangler shocks
- leather seat covers for trucks
- auto trailer hitches
- engine programmers