We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks Part #921513 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gregory M (Ventura, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Dec 01, 2014 8:58 AM
Recently added a 2.5" Daystar lift on my 2000 Toyota 4Runner. Wanted to replace my original rear shocks with new ones. I ordered the Pro-Comp ES9000 shocks that would accommodate the 2.5" lift kit. Good fit and very nice ride. Also purchased Gabriel front struts and they too fit good. Overall ride is much improved to the original shocks. Definitely recommended.
Ships Between 1/17 - 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:921513
- pro comp suspension parts
- procomp ford f350 leveling kit62245
- tacoma pro comp lift install
- pro comp pro runner ss shock reviews
- 6 inch lift kit chevy silverado
- datsun suspension
- lexus excessories
- 2002 dodge 2500 installing heavy duty leveling springs
- honda pilot shocks
- air shocks for 2010 chrysler town & country
- box covers
- car trunk mats
- truck rail caps