We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Pro Comp ES9000 Series Shocks Part #917510 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sarah D (HOLTON, KS) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Sep 29, 2016 5:16 AM
Just what I needed to help my pickup out. 03 f150 with junk shocks rode bad and felt every bump, with these I feel very little and ride is smooth for an off road package. Would very highly recommend
Reviewed by Adam J (El Centro, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Aug 04, 2014 1:58 PM
Driving around bouncing up and down on almost every bump thinking it was normal until I replaced my shocks with ProComp's ES9000's. What a difference. The ride is different like night and day. Smooth ride except for my front shocks which sound like they are loose but they aren't. I emailed the manufacturer and waiting for response to see if a sleeve is required in the lower eyelet of the shock.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:917510
- pro comp suspension parts
- 2008 jeep wrangler dual steering dampner
- pro comp leveling kit
- toxic shocks
- chevy truck air shocks
- eibach springs for vw eurovan camper
- shocks for lexus
- spring shocks suspension kit price for gmc envoy 2002
- rancho shocks for ford f250
- air suspension kit for ford expedition
- performance chips for trucks reviews
- rotors and pads
- tonneau truck cover