We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Pro Comp Steering Stabilizers Part #220580 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Richard M (HUNTSVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford F-150 — Dec 10, 2015 9:18 AM
had problem w/a bit of steering wheel wander. The steering felt Sloppy even after I had new front end and standard Monroe Gas Matic Shocks put on my 1998 Ford F-150. 4x4 I stripped off the Monroes, in favor of the PRO COMP 9000 shocks and struts and then added the PRO COMP STABILIZER. The result is absolute perfection. Rides great, stopped the Steering Wheel sliding back and forth, and the Truck feels "sure footed" and there is very little body bounce
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro Comp twin tube shock
- Part #:220580
- pro comp suspension parts
- pro comp es2000 steering damper
- pro comp leveling kit 2012 ford f350
- pro comp shocks es3000
- chrysler suspension
- jeep anti roll kits
- sway bars for ford trucks
- lift 4runner front
- 08 silverado leveling kit
- 2004 f250 steering stabilizer
- luggage carriers for suv
- pickup tool boxes
- suv seat covers