We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Pro Comp Steering Stabilizers Part #227010 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John H (BARTLESVILLE, OK) Reviewed for a 2012 Chrysler Town and Country — Oct 25, 2013 11:53 PM
I ordered the Pro Comp Steering stabilizer as it was pictured above. It does not say "This picture may not represent the actual part" or anything of the such. I double checked before ordering. I needed an add-on second stabilizer. They sent just a shock w/ no brackets. I already have a new factory shock on it. I contacted AA and was told they don't carry this add-on for my 2005 F250. So I threw it on the shelf b/c I'm not paying for shipping it back to them. I will just use another company now.
Reviewed by Gray W (Dietrich, ID) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Jun 04, 2012 9:04 PM
Shortly after I got 35s I would get the death wobble on most potholes. 50 bucks later that was fixed with this stabilizer, haven't had any wobble since. The kit had some extra peices that weren't for my application, so better directions and packing would be nice.
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro Comp twin tube shock
- Part #:227010
- pro comp suspension parts
- pro comp nitro lift kit nissan frontier
- pro comp shocks review es9000
- 63235 pro comp leveling kit
- 2007 mazda b400 rock guard
- jeep anti roll kits
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- leveling kit for dodge ram
- lifted chevy colorado shocks
- 2003 silverado steering stabilizer
- bike racks for suvs
- performance programmers
- truck toolbox