We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Pro Comp Pro Runner Shocks & Struts Part #ZX2012 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert B (SNOHOMISH, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 15, 2016 11:02 AM
Leveled with Bilsteen Ride adjusts up 2.75" in front and 1.5" blocks in the rear. Rode on the stock shocks for a while, high milage and over extended. Pro Comp makes the Pro Runner for 1.5 over rears. Very happy with ride on and off road now! b
Ships Between 1/20 - 1/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:ZX2012
- pro comp suspension parts
- pro comp suspension lift 62244
- buy steering dampner 2004 ford f 250
- can you use stock height shocks on a lowered truck?
- 2011 hundai sonata bra
- hummer shocks
- hyundai suspension parts
- land cruiser air lift install
- best shocks for 2005 toyota tundra
- toyota tacoma body lift kit
- truck bedcovers
- car grill protector
- custom car mats usa