We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Pro Comp Pro Runner SS Ride Height Adjustable Shocks & Struts Part #ZX2003 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joshua M (MOHAVE VALLEY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jul 11, 2015 12:05 AM
These lifted my 2012 F150 Fx4 about 2 inches in the front. It looks like a whole new truck. Make sure the yoyos at the shop tighten the nut at the top all the way or you will hear rattling in the front end.
Ships Between 6/28 - 6/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:ZX2003
- Front Shock
- Shocks sold individually
- pro comp suspension parts
- leveling kit for 2012 toyota tundra pro comp
- pro comp shocks es9000
- how much to lift a chevy silverado 4 inches
- jeep shock absorbers
- toyota suspension
- shock absorbers reviews chevy suburban
- 2010 ram 1500 lift
- picture of the front suspension of a jeep wrangler
- auto anything brakes
- factory car floor mats
- truck tool boxes on sale