We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Whiteline Sway Bars Part #BMR88Z Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David W (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 Mazda 3 — May 08, 2013 8:00 AM
The Whiteline rear sway bar was installed on my 2012 Mazda 3I along with heavy duty end links. The car had significant understeer and the bar gave much better balance. However, Mazda 3's are notorious for rear suspension noises, and this installation gave me that problem. Still working, but did find the bar's holes for links are too large so it is hard to get a tight connection. This contributes to the noise.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 389510
Ships By 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:27mm Bar - Two Point Adjustable
- Part #:BMR88Z
- white line performance parts
- whiteline kta140
- whiteline products ksb726
- chrysler suspension
- acura sway bars
- truck suspension air bags
- suspension 95 chevy suburban
- leveling kit 2012 chev
- replacement front stabilizer bar for 04 audi a4
- steering wheel leather wrap
- billit grill
- custom truck bed covers