We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Whiteline Sway Bar End Links Part #KLC139 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrew G (Ramona, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer — May 18, 2016 8:58 PM
Thicker than stock and adjustable. Perfect for an adjustable sway bar. Relieve a lot of jarring from the suspension with the better joints and girth. Only con is the connecting screws are much longer than necessary. I read somewhere that they are the same as stock at the joints but they just have the same dust cover as stock.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 389510
Ships By 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
- whiteline suspension parts
- whiteline bsr39z
- whiteline kta140
- acura sway bars
- air bags for truck suspension
- jaguar lifter kit
- 1980 chevy truck sway bar installation
- 2002 ford focus svt lowering springs
- lebaron 91 lowering springs
- personalized truck floor mats
- automobile rear view mirrors