We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Whiteline Sway Bar End Links Part #KLC169 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shaun H (Terre Haute, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Dec 29, 2015 10:39 AM
Upon opening the package, you can immediately tell that these end links are built far superior to the OEM links. Install was straightforward, jacked up the car on both sides and pulled both wheels off and matched the end links length with that of the original. I was able to install both of these without having any preload on them. Definitely tightened the front end up (84k on OEM links) along with all of the other mods that my 11 mustang has undergone.
Reviewed by Robert W (YORK, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Veloster — Aug 20, 2014 1:37 PM
Theses greatly improved steering feel on the Veloster turbo almost like a new car. I love Whiteline products. They are always the best.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 389510
Ships By 5/26
- What Do You Drive?
- white line performance parts
- whiteline klc169
- whiteline kta140
- whiteline products ksb726
- 2000 chevrolet s10 front sway bar
- lexus suspension parts
- mercedes benz lowering springs
- steering stabilizer jeep wrangler reviews
- sway bar 4 a 1991 s10
- accesories for ford freestar van 2005
- bed covers for pickup trucks
- bug visor
- custom rubber car floor mats