We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Whiteline Sway Bar End Links Part #KLC139 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mackenzie C (GORHAM, ME) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda Civic — Sep 20, 2015 3:45 PM
These end links are awesome. I replaced my old set of solid end links because they were making awful squeaking noises due to them being open to the environment. Having all 4 seasons in New England doesn't help either. Put these links on and the sound was gone. And I don't know if this was simply a placebo effect or not but, the car almost seemed tighter afterwards. Who knows but they're much better than stock. There is no nipple the put in new grease but that's only a minor inconvenience.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 389510
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- whiteline suspension
- 1991 ford f250 4wd steering sabilizer rancho
- infiniti fx35 camber and alignment kit - 1-corner set
- jeep air tanks
- cadi sway bars
- toyota suspension
- front suspension leveling kit for 1992 chevy 1500
- 2000 subaru outback front sway bar
- air suspension kit nissan hardbody
- performance exhausts
- racks for cars
- trucks covers