We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Whiteline Strut Tower Braces Part #KSB630 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chad W (AUBURN HILLS, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Outback — May 31, 2016 9:22 AM
Quality piece. Quality shipping material. Easy instructions. Fitment was a little tight. Plates went on easy, but the bar took about 20 min of adjusting and maneuvering to get it in place. I got it on, but it may be quicker with 2 people. Immediately noticeable difference in driving behavior. Front suspension feels mated together. Easiest to notice while entering/exiting a parking lot going up/downhill while turning, but is more composed over bumps at speed as well. Well worth it!
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 138515
Ships By 2/20
- What Do You Drive?
- white line performance parts
- whiteline products ksb726
- whiteline sway bars low price
- 1991 ford f250 4wd steering sabilizer rancho
- acura suspension parts
- how much to lift a chevy silverado 4 inches
- merkur strut tower brace
- 2002 trailblazer lowering springs
- 2002 xterra lift kit
- chevy colorado strut tower
- auto window rain shield
- best pickup tonneau cover
- truck liner mats