We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Whiteline Anti Lift Kits Part #KCA316 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Teresa G (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit — Feb 28, 2014 4:51 AM
I lowered my VW MKV with coil overs and my car is lowered 2". I bought these to help with the negative camber and also replace the lower control arm bushings. Great product. Easy to install. 0.5 degrees of positive camber is noticeable in hard turns. Traction is slightly better from a stand still start. One thing to be weary of is that if you move your subframe around while installing it, it could mess with your alignment so be weary of that. Try to mark where the nuts were beforehand.
Ships By 12/18
- What Do You Drive?
- whiteline suspension parts
- kca 301 castor kit
- strut tower brace mini cooper
- sway bar links
- mini air tanks
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- how to install a 2 inch leveling kit for ford
- airbags for 2011 f250
- suspension suggestions for a 2007 tsx
- tonneau covers for pickup trucks reviews
- cold air induction kit
- rain vents for auto