We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Whiteline Camber Adjustment Bolt Kits Part #KCA416 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jorge S (The Colony, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru BRZ — Jan 25, 2015 8:17 PM
Purchase and shipping a breeze and super fast, lowest price online period. The product itself falls short on it's promises. Took it to a racing shop to get the alignment. -1.1 was all the tech could get out of them. RCE's recommended camber was -1.5.
Reviewed by Kenneth H (Eufaula, AL) Reviewed for a 2013 Scion FR-S — Jan 04, 2015 3:42 PM
Just what I wanted. Installed in top hole of front struts and took it to an alignment shop where it was adjusted to -1.5 camber. Good fitment.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code 138515
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- white line performance parts
- whiteline anti-lift kit
- whiteline mustang rear sway bar
- strut brace colorado
- isuzu rodeo body and suspension lift
- lincoln front liscense plate
- chrysler suspension
- best drop springs for tahoe
- bump stops dodge ram
- honda civic suspension kit
- chrome truck tool boxes
- custom car covers san diego
- floor mats for autos