We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Alloy USA Heavy Duty Ball Joint Kits Part #11801 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by wells f (COLUMBIA, SC) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — May 31, 2015 1:00 PM
Doing my (seems like) annual replacement of ball joints, I'm trying out the Alloy and hope they are more durable. I couldn't get grease in the lower ball joint until I used the full size zert for first filling then put the flat level mini. With the odd collection of sizes in TJ fastners I'd like to have the nut and zert wrench/socket size written on the box.
Ships By 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:11801
- Includes two upper and two lower ball joints
- alloy usa suspension systems
- 1988 4runner stabilizer invader ssv
- fabtech stabilizer
- rugged ridge heavy duty tie rod kit
- jeep anti roll kits
- chevy truck air shocks
- chrysler suspension
- 2004 toyota highlander car accesories
- 2013 f250 lift kit
- steering stabilizer 2006 chevy silverado
- protective car mats
- custom dash covers for cars
- dual exhaust mufflers