We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hellwig EZ Level Helper Springs Part #1801 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason S (Saint Louis, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Econoline — Sep 06, 2014 5:02 AM
Placement was a little particular, had to move fore and aft a few times to make sure clearance with the brake bleeder and caliper bolts was sufficient, but also that contact wasnt made with the under body of the van. Took over an hour on side one, 20 minutes on side two. Definitely firmed the rear up a bit without really effecting drivability. I haven't put them under payload yet but think they will help. 2004 e150 van.
Ships Between 5/04 - 5/08
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Over U-bolt installation
- Part #:1801
- Capacity: 2000 lbs.
- Can be adjusted independently for uneven side to side loads
- Helper spring is designed for vehicles with 2.5" leaf springs
- Step bracket style used to avoid disassembly of factory axle plate and U-bolts
- hellwig suspension systems
- rancho leaf springs
- softride coil springs silverado
- supersprings part
- truck suspension air bags
- eibach springs for vw eurovan camper
- 97 nissan leaf spring
- best lift kit for f150
- f150 add a leaf
- nissan frontier air lift suspension
- pickup truck bed tent
- carpet floor mats for cars
- auto wind deflectors