We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hellwig EZ Level Helper Springs Part #984 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Robert M (VENICE, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Nov 28, 2013 4:28 AM
I was concerned that the stock rear leaf springs were sagging when we attached a single axle trailer so I did some price shopping of various ways to firm up the suspension. When I came across the hellwig helper springs I thought this was a quality and reasonable option. I am glad I made the purchase as they were easy to install & worked better than I expected. Also the fact that they are completely tension adjustable is a great feature too. Thank you for a great product.
Ships Between 6/05 - 6/07
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Under U-bolt installation
- Part #:984
- Capacity: 2000 lbs.
- Can be adjusted independently for uneven side to side loads
- Mounts under factory axle plate and U-bolts
- hellwig suspension systems
- rancho rs86209
- rear spring lifting block kit
- supersprings review
- hyundai suspension parts
- leaf springs 97 nissan hardbody
- acura sway bars
- 2004 acura tl suspension
- 2011 f150 add a leaf
- how to level a 2007 jeep wrangler
- auto trailer hitches
- engine programmers
- trunk liners for cars