We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Hellwig EZ Level Helper Springs Part #989 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roger H (COBBS CREEK, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Nov 13, 2015 7:05 PM
This is the third vehicle I have put Hellwig helper springs on and like the other two times I have been very satisfied with their performance. I suspect my next truck will have a set on it as well. I am especially satisfied with this last set of Hellwig helper springs because they have a bump up in the middle of the spring that allows the spring to be mounted over the factory u-bolt plates which saves a lot of time and energy. I Highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by Roger R (Loveland, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 26, 2014 8:11 PM
The "u"bolts that are mounted on the ends of the leafs are about an inch too short to fit on the existing spring leafs. Had to purchase a large "C" clamp to compress them very carefully so the washers and nuts would grab to install.
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Under U-bolt installation
- Part #:989
- Capacity: 2000 lbs.
- Can be adjusted independently for uneven side to side loads
- Mounts under factory axle plate and U-bolts
- hellwig suspension systems
- rancho leaf springs
- front lift leaf springs chevy k20 1960 - 1970
- datsun 521 air bag kit
- add a leaf spring for lift on dodge truck
- air bag suspension for trucks
- f150 add leaf spring
- 2008 honda accord suspension
- summit truck air ride suspension f550
- automobile performance chips
- custom car bras